21. A protocol that specifies how a personal computer can connect to a mail server on the Internet and download E-mail is known as
Post office protocol
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Which of the following is not true of a magnetic disk?
Users can update records by writing over the old data
It provides sequential access to stored data
It is slow relative to magnetic tape
All of the above are true
23. Following is true for the digital computer
Information is in form of a string of binary digits
It can be used as analog processor
It is less accurate than the analog computer
None of these.
24. CPU performs read/write operations at any point in time in
25. Following is not the form of secondary storage
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login