1. A program that remains in the memory while other programs are executing
None of these
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. Constant is a value written into a program instruction
that does not change during the execution of the program
that can change during the execution of the program
that can vary during the execution of the program
none of these
3. The total time elapsed between submission of command and data to a computer and getting the result of computation is the
4. What are connector symbol?
They are used in a flowchart
It represents a junction in a flow line
Often used to transfer flow between different pages of a lengthy chart
All the above
5. The time required to complete a single, continuous execution of an object program is called
Who can benefit –
Various Search Terms used for this section are
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login