21. Of the following intelligence tests, the one which is individually administered is the:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. With respect to the development of skills, all of the following are correct except that :
pupils of the same mental age should learn at the same rate
group instruction facilitates the learning process
learning individual instruction is often required
workbooks can be an invaluable learning aid
23. The pair of terms incorrectly associated is:
IQ-relationship between MA and CA
validity-measure of consistency in testing
median-the middle score
24. "School is life, not a preparation for life." This statement summarizes one imporatant aspect of educational philosophy of
25. Of the following, the educator who is not an advocate of radical educational reform
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login