11. How many Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) are there in India?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. The most accurate statement about teaching machines is that:
B F Skinner began the movement for their use
they were designed as an economy measure to replace teachers
they are not as efficient as teachers in reinforcing responses
they can be used for all learning programmes
13. A culturally disadvantaged child is best served by the school system that:
places him/her in a class with other culturally disadvantaged children
gives him/her an annual intelligence test
trains teachers to understand his/her impoverished home background
assesses his/her strengths and needs and provide for an individualized learning plan
14. All of the following tend to erode local control of education in favour of national control, except the:
National Science Foundation
National Institute of Mental Health
College Entrance Examination Board
National Defence Education Act
15. A student fails a test for which he did not study. By ascribing his failure to the fact that the teacher does not like him he is utilizing:
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login