21. Fundamental Rights of the citizens are:
justiciable if the highest court feels it should be
Some rights are justiciable
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens are contained in .......... of the 'Indian Constitution'
23. Freedom of the Press as such:
has been guaranteed by the Constitution
has not been expressly guaranteed by the Constitution
both (a) and (b)
None of the above
24. Administrative Law means:
law passed by the Union
law or rules made by the executive
laws relating to administration of non-Governmental institutions
all the above
25. The Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha sit jointly when:
there is a disagreement between the two (Houses)
the President summons both the Houses
they must meet when two years have lapsed after the last meeting
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login