6. The Legislative Council of a State is a:
chamber of the nominated members
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Which of the following is the federal feature of the Indian Constitution?
There is distribution of Powers in accordance with 2 lists
Written and rigid constitution
All of these
8. The Tenth Schedule to the Constitution of India relates to:
Panchayati Raj Institutions
List of languages recognised by the Constitution
Procedure for amendment to the Constitution
9. The quorum of the Parliament is fixed at:
one-tenth of the membership of the House
one-third of the membership of the Iftuse
one-half of the membership of the House
four-fifths of the membership of the House
10. The Directive Principles:
aim at establishing welfare state of Gandhian conception
aim at giving ideals to be incorporated at a later stage
aim at giving support to the , Fundamental Rights
A and B only
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login