Study the following table carefully and answer the questions given below it:
41. What was the percentage (approximate) increase in production of D type of toys from 1983 to 1985?
Production of D type toys in 1985 = 1,25,000
Percentage increase = (20000/105000) * 100
= 19.05 = 19% (app.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. In the case of which type of toys was the total production of the given five years the maximum?
Total production of B types toys from 1982-86 = 850 thousands
Total production of C types toys from 1982-86 = 520 thousands
Total production of D types toys from 1982-86 = 565 thousands
Total production of E types toys from 1982-86 = 375 thousands
Hence it was maximum for A type toys.
43. What was the percentage drop on production of A type toys from 1982 to 1984?
Percentage drop = (20000/200000) * 100 = 10%
44. In the case of which type of toys was there a continuous increase in production over the years?
45. The production of E type of toys in 1986 was what percent of production of B type toys in 1985?
Therefore x = (80000 *100)/160000 = 50
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login