The following table shows the production of cars in a country from 1979 to 1984. Study it carefully and answer the questions
In which year, the production of all types of cars taken together was approximately equal to the average of the total production during the period?
11. In which year, the production of all types of cars taken together was approximately equal to the average of the total production during the period?
= 476/6 = 79 1/3 = 80 approximately
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. In which year, total production of cars of types A and B together was equal to the total production of cars of types C and D together?
13. There was a continuous increase in production of cars of which type during the period 1979-84?
14. The production of which of the following types of cars was 25% of the total production of all types of cars produced during the year 1983?
15. The percent increase in total production of all types of cars in 1982 to that in 1981 was
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login