Use the following table for these questions below
6. What percentage worked 40 or more hours?
None of these
(35/80)*100 = 43.75%
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. The number of workers who worked from 40 to 44 hours is x times the number who worked up to 29 hours, where x is :
8. Which of the following statements can be inferred from the table?
The average number of hours worked per worker is less than 40 At least 3 worked for more than 48 hours More than half of all the workers worked more than 40 hours
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
3100/80 = 38 3/4 i.e. less than 40
9. Click on next page for next question
10. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login