Study the following table carefully and answer the question given below it:
46. In the case of which crop the production increase is by more than 10 lakhs tonnes any year?
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. In which year the production of rice and wheat together was the least?
48. In case of which crop the production is having ups and down every alternate year?
49. In case of which crop does the production in 1981 show the highest increase over that in 1976?
Rice = [(52.1-44)*100] x100 = 18.41%
Wheat = [(37-21.8)*100] x100 = 69.72%
Pulses = [(12.2-10)*100] x100 = 22%
Potatoes = [(10.2-4.8)*100] x100 = 112.5%
50. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login