Study the following table carefully and answer the questions given below
1. In the case of B type car, which year was the ratio of rejection to production the highest among the given years?
1983 = 3/50 =0.060
1984 = 2/45 = 0.044
1985 = 2.5/40 = 0.063
1986 = 2.3/42 = 0.055
1987 = 2.5/48 = 0.052
1988 = 2.1/41 = 0.051
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. In the case of E type car, in which year was the ratio of rejection to production the lowest among the given years?
Similar figure for other ahead years are 0.069; 0.056, 0.038, 0.044, 0.050 respectively
3. What was the difference in number of C type cars produced between 1984 and 1985?
4. In the year 1984, in the case of which cars was the rejection below five percent?
B or E
B and C
None of these
= 300/35 = 8.57
and for other type cars the rejection percent is respectively 4.44 for type B; 2.75 for type C; 5.33 for type D; and 6.90 for type E
5. The acceptable E type cars in 1985 was what percent to that of 1984?
The acceptable E type cars in 1985 was what percent to that of 1984?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login