Directions. The circle graph given below shows the spending of a family on various items and its savings a year
41. If the total income of the family is Rs. 75000, the expenditure on children's education is
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. What percentage of the income was spent on transport and other items?
43. Out of the total of Rs. 75000, the difference of the expenses on Housing and Transport was
44. Out of the total of Rs. 75000, the expenditure on Food was more than that on Clothing by
(23-10)% of Rs.75000 = Rs.9750
45. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login