Directions. The following questions are based on the circle graph below, which shows the expenditure incurred, in bringing out a book, by a publisher:
36. If the author's royalties amount to Rs. 30000, the binder's charges amount to Rs._______
You must be logged in to post a comment.
37. What should be the central angle of the sector for transportation charges?
38. If the advertisement charges amount to Rs. 18000,the total expenditure incurred in bringing out the book is Rs.___________
39. The miscellaneous expenditure amounts to Rs.2000 and totally 12500 copies of the book are published. What is the cost per copy at which the books must be priced, if the publishers desires a profit of 5%?
40. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login