The following pie chart shows the marks obtained by a student in an examination, who scored 540 marks in all
Study the graph and answer the questions 31-33 given below
31. he subject in which the student scored 108 marks is
he subject in which the student scored 108 marks is
Central angle for 108 marks = (108/540)*360 = 72o
So, the student scored 108 marks in Social Science.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. The subject in which the student scored 16 2/3% is
16 2/3% = [50/(3*100)]*360 = 60o
So, he scored 16 2/3% marks in Hindi
33. The marks scored in Hindi and Mathematics differ from the marks scored in English, Science and Social Science by
= [((60/360)*540) + ((90/360)*540)] = 225
34. Click on next page for next question
35. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login