The pie chart given below shows the expenditure incurred in bringing out a book, by a publisher:
study the graph and answer the questions 21-24 given below
21. What is the central angle showing the cost of paper?
What is the central angle showing the cost of paper?
Required Central Angle = (16/100) * 360 = 57.6° Click on Discuss to view users comments.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. The cost of printing is Rs. 23400, the royalty is
36:10 : : 23400 : x
So, x = (10 * 23400)/36 = Rs. 6500
23. If the miscellaneous expenditures amount to Rs. 18000, the expenditure on canvassing will be
Then, 8:18 : : 18000:x
So, x = (18*18000)/8 = Rs.40500
24. Royalty on the book is less than canvassing expenditure by
On Rs. 18. it is less by 8
On Rs. 100, it is less by ((8/18) * 100)%
=44 4/9 %
25. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login