The following Pie diagrams shows the amounts that a family spends on food, clothing, rent, miscellaneous expenditure and savings:
6. If the annual income of the family is Rs. 60000, then the savings are:
Therefore, Savings = Rs. ( (36/360) * 60000) = Rs. 6000
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Click on next page for next questionPIE
8. Click on next page for next question
9. Click on next page for next question
10. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login