The following pie chart shows the annual agricultural yield of a certain place:
Study the above chart and answer the questions (4 to 6) given below:
1. If the total production is 8100 tons, then the yield of rice (in tons) is
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. If the yield of sugar is 2400 tons, then the yield of wheat (in tons) is
= 666 2/3 tons
3. The production of wheat exceeds that of rice by
Excess on 40 = 60
Excess on 100 =( (60/40) * 100 ) % = 150 %
4. Click on next page for next question
5. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login