Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions 36-40 given below it
36. What was the difference in profit between 1983 and 1984?
Rs. 5 lakhs
Rs. 10 lakhs
Rs. 15 lakhs
= Rs. 20 Lakhs - Rs.10 lakhs =Rs.10 lakhs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
37. How many years was the income more than the average income of the given years?
None of these
=Rs. (30+50+40+60+60)/5 = Rs. 48 lakhs.
Hence the income was more than average income in the years 1983,1985, 1986
38. What was the percentage increase in the expenditure from 1984 to 1985?
=Rs. 10 lakhs
= 10/30 * 100
= 33 1/3 %
39. The income in 1984 was equal to the expenditure of which of the following years?
40. In which of the following years was the maximum profit
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login