Directions: The bar chart showing the food production in India during 1975 to 1983 is shown in the following figure. Answer the questions below
31. Considering the measures given on the Y-axis, the production figures must be related to
the production of any of the cereals
the production of the cash crops
the production of any of the food items
total food production during the year
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. How may times food production has increased from 1975 to 1983
33. Which one of the following does not come under the methods of data classification?
34. Whichh one of the following is not a source of data?
35. Which one of the following methods is best suited for mapping the distribution of different crops as provided in the standard classification of crops in India?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login