Given below is a bar diagram and percentage of Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims in a state during the years from 1991-1994
Study the above diagram and answer the following questions 26-28
26. During which year was the Hindu percentage maximum?
So, the maximum percentage was in 1993
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. What percentage was the increase in Muslim population from 1992 to 1994?
28. If the total population in 1994 is 2 millions, then the Sikh population is
29. Click on next page for next question
30. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login