Study the following graph carefully and answer the question16-20 given below
16. In which of the following duration, there is steady increase in sales?
May to July
May to August
June to August
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. During which of the following months, the proportion of the sales to that of the previous month is the largest?
July to that in June = 100/800 = 5/4 = 1.25
August to that in July = 1200/1000= 6/5 = 1.20
18. The sales in August is ______________ times the sales in May
19. How much did the total sales (in lakhs or rupees) increase from April to August?
20. Average monthly sales is (in lakhs of rupees)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login