6. Failure of the teacher to communicate his ideas well to the students may result into
Loss of students' interest in the topic being taught.
Increased number of absentees in the class
All the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Name the project which will connect all police stations in the country in one network.
8. Which of the following will not hamper effective communication in the class?
A lengthy statement
An ambiguous statement
A precise statement
A statement which allows the listener to draw his own conclusion.
9. Which of the following steps would you consider first an an effective communicator?
Select the channels of communication.
Plan the evaluation procedure.
Determine the objectives of communication
Identify various means for communication
10. Major limitation of mass communication is that
It is very costly for the receiver
More time is required produce the message.
The success of the programme mainly depends upon the producers.
The feedback system is weak.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login