11. Which of the following provides more freedom for the learners to interact actively?
Small group discussions
Use of film projector
Viewing of the television
Lecture by experts
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. World's first sky bus station was inaugurated recently at:
Tees Hazari, Delhi
None of these
13. The final goal of feed back in a communication system is to
Make necessary modifications in the communication process.
Understand more about the content.
Identify the defects of the communicator.
Detect the limitations of the receiver.
14. Which one of the following can be termed as verbal communictation?
Prof.Sharma delivered the lecture in the class room.
Signal at the crossroad changed from green to orange
The child was crying to attract the attention of the mother.
Deepak wrote a letter for leave application.
15. Which of the following can make a class most effective?
Making the learning experiences learner centred
Keeping the students relaxed while teaching
Explaining the subject matter clearly and loudly
Keeping the strict discipline in the class
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login