6. "They have high status in the society. Their number is small but their influence is strong". This is with reference to what kind of audience?
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. The name given to the first radio prgramme was
India Radio Times
The Indian listener
8. When were the Bombay & Calcutta stations inaugurated by the Indian Broadcasting Company?
9. Which of the following is an ambitious computerization programme aimed at connecting 60,000
government and aided schools through internet?
None of the above
10. In which year did Doordarshan started its 5 metro channels?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login