1. When was the first English newspaper, "Bengal Gazette published"?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. ___________ is the supreme medium to express yesterday, today, and tomorrow with its own
unique language. What should be filled in the blank?
3. When was the first press ordinance issued?
4. An interview is a type of
None of these
5. What are Net Sales in the parlance of book publishing?
The number of books or magazines sold by one retailer or bookshop.
The number of books or magazines printed by a publisher at one time.
The number of books or magazines available for sales
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login