1. Listening to a lecture is
none of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. As a chairman of UPSC while selecting a teacher you should, be
fair and impartial
able to judge the personality of candidates
encouraging to those appearing for interview.
All of these
3. Teaching on TV is superior to class room instruction because
very large classes are made' possible and thus. it; is economically advantageous
experts for teaching a difficult topic can be arranged and others can be benefited from them
teaching materials can be filmed for reuse
4. Following are the experimental learning activities adopted by a teacher. Arrange them in cyclic order.
(i) Accommodation (ii) Converging (iii) Assimilation (iv) Diverging
(i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
(iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
(ii), (iii), (iv), (i)
(iii), (i), (ii), (iv)
5. Listening is badly affected by
message overload-excess of listened material
high speed of speaking
a sizable hearing loss-physiological problem
all of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login