21. Below are given two sets in which Set I describe the types of listener involved in communication, while Set II indicates their characteristics:
Match the two sets and give your answer by choosing from the options:
(iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
(iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
(ii) (i) (iii) (iv)
(i) (iv) (ii) (iii)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. In the context of a classroom teaching ‘Smiles or Frowns’ when used as non-verbal cues, tend to
perform which of the following basic functions?
contradicting the verbal cue function
regulating the verbal cue function
23. Which of the following elements a good classroom communication should adopt?(a) Concreteness(b) Courtesy(e) Filibustering(d) Fictionalisation(e) CoherenceChoose the answer from the options given below:
(a), (b) and (d)
(b), (d) and (e)
(a), (b) and (e)
(a), (c) and (d)
24. The price of item A increases by 50 paise every year while the price of item B increases by 25
paise every year. If in 2008, the price of item A was Rs. 3.20 and that of B was Rs. 5.30, in
which year item A will cost 40 paise more than the item B?
25. If DRIVER = 12, GOVERNMENT = 20, BELIEVED = 16, then BAT =?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login