16. Consider the argument provided below: “Sound is impermanent because it is invisible”
Identify the fallacy involved in the above argument on the basis of Indian logic.
Fallacy of irrelevant reason
Fallacy of wrong assertion
Fallacy of trivial reason
Fallacy of contradictory reason
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The reasoning which would be helpful in finding new knowledge of facts about the world is:
18. Which of the following principles a good communicator should follow?(a) He should stay organised(b) He should avoid the use of visuals(c) He should be authoritarian(d) He must adjust to the medium(e) He should prefer the method of story-tellingChoose the correct answer from the options given below:
(a), (b) and (c)
(b), (c) and (e)
(b), (d) and (e)
(a), (d) and (e)
19. A person incurs 10% loss by selling a watch for Rs. 1,800. At what price should the watch be sold
to earn 10% profit?
20. The average age of a class of 59 students is 18 years. If the age of the teacher is included, then the average increases by 3 months. The age of the teacher is:
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login