46. Which of the following diseases are due to polluted water?(a) Giardia (b) Dengue(e) Amoebiasis (d) TyphoidChoose the correct answer from the options given below:
(a), (b) and (d)
(b), (c) and (d)
(a), (b), (c) arid (d)
(a), (c) and (d)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The scheme “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan’ aims to:
Increase strength of students in colleges in India
Link higher educational institution in the country with at least 5 villages
Increase quality in Higher Education
Increase number of colleges in India
48. Which of the following devices enables a computer to transmit data over telephone lines?
49. Which of the following is non-vehicular pollutant?
50. Which of the following is the largest sink of CO2 gas?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login