21. The sequential order of elements in classroom communication is:
knowledge, interest, evaluation, awareness.
awareness, interest, evaluation, knowledge.
evaluation, awareness, knowledge, interest.
interest, knowledge, evaluation, awareness.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. What will be the ratio of simple interest earned by a certain amount at the same rate of interest for 9 years and that for 12 years?
23. Six friends A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a closed circle facing the center. E is to the left of D. C is between A and B. F is between E and A. Who is to the right of C?
24. If 60% of (a – b) = 40% of (a + b), then what percent of a is b?
25. ‘All Judges are fairminded’ is an example of __________ proposition.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login