41. Match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code given below.
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(i) (iii) (iv) (ii)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(ii) (iii) (i) (iv)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iv) (i) (ii) (iii)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. The following statements relate to decision tree analysis. Choose the correct code for the statements being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: A decision tree contains the probabilities of outcomes and the conditional monetary values attached to those outcomes.
Statement II: In a decision tree, ‘nodes’ at the left represent actions that occur before nodes that fall farther to the right.
Both the statements I and II are correct.
Both the statements I and II are incorrect.
Statement II is correct, but I is incorrect.
Statement I is correct, but II is incorrect.
43. There are ‘m’ a number of favourable cases to event A and ‘n’ are non-favourable cases, both are equally likely and mutually exclusive, the probability of occurring the event A is P(A) = M/M+n This formula corresponds to which one of the following approaches to probability?
Classical approach to probability
Statistical approach to probability
Subjective approach to probability
Modern approach to probability
44. Which one of the following MIS systems is designed to capture, collect or enter the data to process in a certain specified manner for
Business function processing system
Transaction processing system
Data processing system
Integrated information processing system
45. Which one of the following is considered as a threat to database and DBMS?
Insertion of viruses
Log of system failures
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login