31. Match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code is given below.
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (iv) (ii) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (ii) (i) (iv)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Which one of the following relates to products or services for which consumers will spend a fair amount of time comparing alternatives?
33. The following statements relate to social
Choose the correct code for the statements
being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: Social media does not allow
users to interact among themselves.
Statement II: Social media helps facilitate
the consumer’s decision process by
encouraging need recognition, information
search, alternative evaluation, purchase, and
Statement I is correct, but II is incorrect.
Statement II is correct, but I is incorrect.
Both the statements I and II are correct.
Both the statements I and II are incorrect.
34. “Explain the nutritional values of different foods” is an objective of which one of the
following social marketing programs?
35. A manufacturer, to market its products,
focuses on the following marketing channel
(iii) Sales force
(v) Retail stores
(vi) Value-added partners
Select the code of correct sequence of the
channel alternatives in order of increasing
cost per transaction.
(iv), (v), (i), (vi), (ii), (iii)
(iv), (i), (v), (ii), (vi), (iii)
(i), (iv), (ii), (v), (iii), (vi)
(i), (iv), (v), (ii), (iii), (vi)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login