91. Which one of the following will have a net change in the amount of working capital of a company?
Paying cash to its creditors
Purchasing land and making payment by issuing shares to the landowner
Purchasing machinery for cash
Converting long-term loans and debentures into equity
You must be logged in to post a comment.
92. Which one of the following cases is the case of conglomerate merger?
Brooke Bond and Lipton with Hindustan Lever
Renusagar Power Supply and Hindalco
Vodafone India and Idea Cellular Ltd.
Godrej Soaps with loss-making Godrej Innovative Chemicals
93. The given statements are related to financial derivatives. Choose the correct code for the statements being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: A speculator will gain, if he sells foreign currency under a forward contract, when the spot price is higher than the forward price.
Statement II: In currency futures, intra currency spread exists when a speculator buys/sells the same currency for two delivery dates.
Statement I is correct, but II is incorrect.
Statement II is correct, but I is incorrect.
Both the statements I and II are correct.
Both the statements I and II are incorrect.
94. The following statements are related to technology transfer between countries. Choose the correct code for the statements being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: Import of techniques and machinery is a mode of technology transfer.
Statement II: Technology transferred through the government for common welfare is considered as free-market transfer and is not subject to patent laws.
95. In the context of economic groupings, which among the following, is not applicable to the common market?
Harmonization of economic policies
Common external tariff
Free movement of labor and capital
Removal of tariff barriers on intra-trade
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login