76. Which among the following is not a correct statement?
There is a potential ground for perceived conflict to turn into reality.
In latent conflict, although the parties to the conflict realize the fact of conflict for various reasons but they do not show it
Manifest conflict is always documented.
Manifest conflict in an open conflict.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
77. In the context of industrial relations, match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code given below.
(a) (b) (c)(ii) (i) (iii)
(a) (b) (c)(i) (ii) (iii)
(a) (b) (c)(ii) (iii) (i)
(a) (b) (c)(iii) (ii) (i)
78. The following statements relate to value-based organizations. Choose the correct code for the statements being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: The goal of any sales promotion is to create value for both the consumer and the firm.
Statement II: Sales promotion always shifts sales from the future to now and thereby leads to short-run benefits at the expense of long-term sales stability.
Statement I is correct, but II is incorrect.
Statement II is correct, but I is incorrect.
Both the statements I and II are correct.
Both the statements I and II are incorrect.
79. Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R). Read the statements and choose the correct answer using the code given below.
Assertion (A): Luxury brands command price premiums and do not have a strong lifestyle component.
Reason (R): Luxury brands do not require any special considerations in how they are sold.
Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the right explanation of (A).
Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the right explanation of (A).
(A) is correct, but (R) is incorrect.
Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.
80. Match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code given below.
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iv) (ii) (i) (iii)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login