71. Who among the following was the first one to use the term ‘Collective Bargaining’?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
72. ‘Sons of the soil’ policy is associated with
Discharge or Dismissal
73. Match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code given below.
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (ii) (i) (iv)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iv) (i) (ii) (iii)
74. Choose the correct code for the following statements being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: Fringe benefits mean anything that includes employees’ family, that has high social and peer recognition. They include health, security and retirement benefits offered to full-time employees.
Statement II: Fringe benefits aim at increasing economic security of employees and are always non-taxable in nature.
Statement I is correct, but II is incorrect.
Statement II is correct, but I is incorrect.
Both the statements I and II are correct
Both the statements I and II are incorrect.
75. Which of the following is the reference of the dispute to an agreed third party for settlement, without the force of litigation or resort to
Choose the correct answer from the code given below:
Both (i) and
Both (i) and (ii)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login