61. Match the items of List-I with the items of List-II and choose the correct answer from the code given below.
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iv) (ii) (iii) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(iii) (ii) (iv) (i)
(a) (b) (c) (d)(i) (ii) (iv) (iii)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
62. Who among the following is associated with the concept of “Entrepreneurship”?
(i) Richard Cantillon
(ii) Lionel Robbins
(iii) Adam Smith
(iv) Jean-Baptiste Say
(v) Joseph Schumpeter
Choose the correct answer from the code given below:
(i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(ii), (iii), (iv) and (v)
(i), (iii), (iv) and (v)
(i), (ii), (iv) and (v)
63. Choose the correct code for the following statements being correct or incorrect.
Statement I: An Intrapreneur is a person within a large corporation who takes direct responsibility for turning an idea into a
profitable finished product through assertive risk-taking and innovation.
Statement II: Intrapreneurship refers to employee initiatives in organizations to undertake something new, without being asked to do so.
Statement I is correct, but II is incorrect.
Statement II is correct, but I am incorrect.
Both the statements I and II are correct.
Both the statements I and II are incorrect.
64. Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R). Read the statements and choose
the correct answer using the code given below.
Assertion (A): Archie Carroll’s model speaks of an organisation’s four most basic forms of responsibility in order of priority.
Reason (R): Economic, legal, ethical, philanthropic responsibilities and their compliance increases brand value and furthers the profit.
Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the right explanation of (A).
Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the right explanation of (A).
(A) is correct, but (R) is incorrect.
Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.
65. Which one of the following is not a norm of corporate governance?
Woman independent director
Disclosure norms of Earning per share
Clause 49 of the Listing agreement
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login