66. Which is the key feature/features of market as per Baker?
Full use of all the company's resources
A long run perspective
Start with the customer
All of the above
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
67. The principal function of an electronic market is to facilitate the search for the
Required Product or Service
68. To capture the full essence of customer relationship management, which of the following should a marketing manager take into consideration?
creating a sense of community surrounding a brand
building overall customer equity
owning customers for life
all of the above
69. To avoid traffic gridlock in large metro areas, a community might use __________ to discourage travelers from driving during peak commuting hours.
70. Assertion (A) : Marketing occupies an important position in the organisation.
Reason (R) : Marketing is the function of business concerned with creation of a consumer.
Assertion (A) and Reason (R) both are true.
Assertion (A) is true but Reason (R) is not true
Assertion (A) is not true but Reason (R) is true
Assertion (A) and Reason (R) both are untrue.
CFA Level 1
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET Management
UGC NET PAPER 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login