1. Carroll's model of social responsibility includes the social responsibilities categories of _____________, __________, and _____________ plus those at the discretion of the firm.
consumerism; discrimination; environment
ethical responsibilities; discrimination; legal responsibilities
ethical responsibilities; legal responsibilities; economic responsibilities
occupational safety; legal responsibilities; economic responsibilities
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Which of the following is a characteristic of
It presumed to the moral obligation
It is an old concept
It is a universal philosophy
All of the above
3. The environmental analysis includes
4. "We wish to be good citizens of every community in which we operate." This is
Political and Social Code
5. The elements of the management system in the quality environment of TQM is
Method and procedure
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login