1. In which of the following no information hiding is done?
compile prog 1, prog 2
run test, prog
load R1 , A
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The identification of common sub-expression and replacement of run-time computations by compile-time computations is
data flow analysis
3. The graph that shows basic blocks and their successor relationship is called
4. The specific task storage manager performs
allocation/ deallocation of storage to programs
protection of storage area allocated to a program from illegal access by othere programs in the system
the status of each program
both (A) and (B)
5. When a computer is first turned on or restarted, a special type of absolute loader is executed called
" Compile and GO " loader
Boot strap loader
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login