21. The major difference between a moore and mealy machine is that
output of the former depends on the present state and present input
output of the former depends only on the present state
output of former depends only on the present input
all of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Any given transition graph has an equivalent
23. For which of the following application, regular expressions cannot be used?
Both (A) and (B)
24. If S be an infinite set and be sets such that S1 ∪ S2 ∪ .....∪ SN = S, then
atleast one of the set Si is a finite set
not more than one of the sets Si can be finite
atleast one of the sets Si is an infinite set
not more than one of the sets Si can be infinite
25. Vienna Definition Language is an example of language definition facility based on
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login