16. Which of the following are not regular?
String of 0's whose length is a perfect square
Set of all palindromes made up of 0's and 1's
Strings of 0's, whose length is a prime number
All of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The main difference between a DFSA and an NDFSA is
in DFSA, ε transition may be present
in NDFSA, ε transitions may be present.
in DFSA, from any given state, there can't be any alphabet leading to two different states
in NDFSA, from any given state, there can't be any alphabet leading to two different states
18. If w ∈ (a, b)* satisfy abw = wab, then (w) is
none of these
19. A PDM behaves like an FSM wnen the number of auxiliary memory it has, is
None of these
20. Finite state machine can recognize
only context-free grammar
Both (A) and (B)
only regular grammar
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login