6. In real-time operating systems, which of the following is the most suitable scheduling scheme?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Dirty bit is used to show the
page with corrupted data
the wrong page in the memory
page that is modified after being loaded into cache memory
page that is less frequently accessed
8. If there are 32 segments, each of size 1 K byte, then the logical address should have
9. The first-fit, best-fit and the worst-fit algorithm can be used for
contiguous allocation of memory
linked allocation of memory
indexed allocation of memory
all of these
10. Consider a computer with 8 Mbytes of main memory and a 128 K cache. The cache block size is 4 K. It uses a direct mapping scheme for cache management. How many different main memory blocks can map onto a given physical cache block ?
None of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login