1. Which of the following is incorrect about process?
Reusable resources should be reclaimed for process termination
Process is a passive entity
Process is prevented from hogging resources using timer device
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Which of the following has the lowest memory access time?
Solid state disk
3. I/O subsystem handles spooling, which is -
Copying part of data into faster storage for improved performance
Storing data temporarily while it is being transferred
Overlapping of output and input from two different jobs
4. For entering direct commands from the user to be performed by OS-
User friendly graphics user interface is provided
Responsive touch screen interface is developed
Command line interpreters are included in the kernel or as a special program
All of the above
5. Win32 is a __________ for windows that is used by programs during system calls.
Set of function built into libraries provided in the compiler
shell bundled with multiple command line interpreters
system that provided both CLI and GUI
high level application programming interface
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login