6. Planning that concentrates on determining a few key areas where a manager feels performance information is vital to the success of the organization is
business systems planning
critical success factors
information technology architecture
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Strategic IS planning should develop a blueprint for information technology in a company that specifies a technology platform applications portfolio, data resources, and IT organization structure is
8. Planning teams simulate the role of information technology in various hypothetical business situation is
planning for competitive advantage
end user involvement
9. Includes acquisition testing, training and conversion to a new system
10. Performance, cost, reliability, technology, and ergonomics are examples of
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login