46. Software that can control access and use a computer system is
system security monitor
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. A computer system that serves as a filter for access to and from other networks by a company's networked computers are
controls for end user computing
auditing information systems
48. Scrambling data during its transmission for
49. Examples include egoism, natural law, utilitarianism and respect for persons. These examples belong to which of the following?
50. Using computers to steal money, service software or data is called
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login