1. In the following 'C' code, in which order the functions would be called?
a = ( f1(23,14 ) * f2 (12/14)) + f3 ();
The order may vary from compiler to compiler
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. What error would the following function give on compilation?
f(int a,int b)
a = 20;
Missing parentheses in return statement
Function should be define as int f(int a,int b)
Redeclaration of a
3. It is necessary to declare the type of a function in the calling program if the function
Returns an integer
Returns a non-integer value
Is not defined in the same file
4. What will be the value returned by the following function, when it is called with a value 11?
if ( ( num/2) !=0 )
return ( recur(num/2 ) * 10+num%2 );
else return 1;
Function does not return any value, because it goes into an infinite loop
5. The function that actually created from a call to a template function is called
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login