1. In the following statement
the variable fpt is a/an
Arbitrarily assigned value
Pointer to a file
Special kind of variable called file
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The function fopen("filename","r")returns
A value 0 or 1 depending on whether the file could be opened or not.
A pointer to FILE filename,if it exits
A pointer to a new file after creating it.
3. The function sprintf()works like printf(),but operatres on
Data in a file
4. To instantiate an object with the statement ifstream items("C:inven.txt");, the file on the disk is identified by the name
either (A) or (B)
None of these
5. Expression ((fpt=fopen("Samples","w"))==NULL)would be true if
The file sample does not exist while fopen is being executed
The file sample could not be created for writing
fpt is declared as a FILE pointer
The file sample is read only
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login