1. Integer division in a 'C' program results in:
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. In a 'C'expression involving || operator, evaluation
Will be stopped if one of its components evaluates to false
Will be stopped if one of its components evaluates to true
Takes place from right to left
3. In C programming language, which of the following type of operators have the highest precedence
4. In C programming language, which of the following operators has the highest precedence?
5. If i j,k are integer variable with values 1,2,3 respectively, then what is the value of the expression
!((j + k) > (i + 5))
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login