16. Which of the following logic expression is incorrect?
1 ⊕ 0 = 1
1 ⊕ 1 ⊕ 0 =1
1 ⊕ 1 ⊕ 1 = 1
1 ⊕ 1 = 0
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. In the following Karnaugh map, corresponding switching function in its minimal form is
F( w , x , y , z ) = x' z'
F( w , x , y , z ) = ( x' + z' ) ( w + z' )( x + y+ z )
F( w , x , y , z ) = x z + w' z + x' y' z'
F( w, x , y , z ) = x' z' + w z' w z' + xyz
18. The minimum Boolean expression for the circuit is
19. Consider a function that is defined by the following truth table:
F(A, B, C )
They are logically equivalent because the don't cares are used in the same way
They are not logically equivalent because the don't cares are used in the different ways
They are not logically equivalent by definition
They are logically equivalent by definition
20. What is the Boolean expression for the circuit given below ?
F( A , B ) = A' B + A' B' = A'
F( A , B ) = A ⊕ B
F( A , B ) = A' + B'
F( A , B ) = A' B'
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login