11. In which of the following applications, IoT cannot be implemented?
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. M2M is a term introduced by
IoT service provides
Fog computing service providers
Telecommunication service providers
None of these
13. Which of these statements regarding sensors in TRUE?
Sensors are input devices.
Sensors can be analog as well as digital
Sensors respond to some external stimuli.
All of these
14. Smart Dust can be used to measure the
Temperature of the industrial lathe machine
Heat inside a computer's CPU
Chemical in the soil
Strength of a solid material
15. Which of the following is closely related to IoT?
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login